Today I am delighted to host Paul Bennett on the blog tour for The Mallory Saga Series
The Mallory Saga Series Blurb
Follow the Mallory family as they attempt to live a peaceful life on the PA frontier in 1756. They face tragedy and loss as they become embroiled in The French and Indian War – Clash of Empires. In Paths to Freedom, the colonies are heading to open revolt against King George III, and the Mallory’s are once again facing the spectre of war. Crucible of Rebellion continues the Mallory story through the early years of The Revolutionary War. Book 4, A Nation is Born completes the Revolution and The Mallory’s have played their part in the victory. In book 5, A Turbulent Beginning, the nascent nation finds it hard going to establish a peaceful existence. The Natives of this land resist the westward expansion of white settlers.
[Trigger Warnings: Violence and battle scenes, mild sexual content, and profanity.]
A Nation is Born (Book 4)
As the Revolutionary War shifts south, and west, so too, the Mallory’s find themselves right in the thick of it. On the banks of the Congaree River in South Carolina, and on the Wabash in the Northwest Territory, war is not the only problem they face. Revenge stirs among the embers of war, and the issue of slavery becomes an issue for the Mallory’s.
This series is available to read for free with #KindleUnlimited subscription.
Series in order:
- Clash of Empires: https://books2read.com/u/m2eDQo
- Paths to Freedom: https://books2read.com/u/47YyVE
- Crucible of Rebellion: https://books2read.com/u/mg7xPz
- A Nation Is Born: https://books2read.com/u/bPgpNx
- A Turbulent Beginning: https://books2read.com/u/m2eDQd
Author Bio: Paul Bennett
Paul was born in Detroit when the Big Three ruled the automobile industry, and The Korean Conflict was in full swing. A lifelong interest in history and a love of reading eventually led him to Wayne State University where he majored in Ancient History, with a minor in Physical Anthropology. However, to make ends meet, those studies were left to the realm of dreams, and Paul found himself accidentally embarking on a 50 year career in computers. A career that he has recently retired from in order to spend more time with those dreams….7 grandchildren will help fill the time as well.
He now resides in the quaint New England town of Salem, Massachusetts with his wife Daryl, just a few minutes’ walk from the North River, and the site where the Revolution almost began.
The Mallory Saga is the culmination of Paul’s love of history, and his creative drive to write stories. With Nightwish and Bruce Cockburn coming through his headphones, and many cups of excellent coffee, Paul hopes to carry the Saga into the late 19th century, bringing American History to life through the eyes and actions of the Mallory family.
Social Media Links:
- Website: https://clashofempires.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hooverbkreview
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mallorysaga/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-bennett-49b4b626/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hooverpar/
- BookBub: https://partners.bookbub.com/my_books
- Amazon Author Page: https://author.amazon.com/home
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/dashboard?ref=nav_profile_authordash